Community Buildings

There are 5 community buildings across the parish, although none are directly owned by St Cuthbert (Out) Parish Council.

COXLEY MEMORIAL HALL

Coxley Memorial Hall is a single storey, 1920s built hall with access ramp, flagpole and painted white with brown decorative brickwork.

Coxley Memorial Hall on the A39 Glastonbury Road.

Coxley Memorial Hall: Main hall, small meeting room, kitchen, fixed stage, storage. Fully accessible but no hearing loop available.

DINDER VILLAGE HALL

A low, modern build with access ramp and flower baskets lining the entry at Dinder.

Dinder Village Hall on Sharcombe Lane, Dinder.

Dinder Village Hall: capacity for 80 (dining style) or 100 (audience style). Licensed bar, conservatory & outdoor BBQ area, fully equipped modern kitchen, pull-down stage, variable lighting and disabled access.

EASTON VILLAGE HALL

A brick building with very large windows, set behind a wall and with anniversary gates celebrating the Diamond Jubilee

Easton Village Hall hosts a large number of groups and classes. It hosts parish meetings for the North Ward.

Easton Village Hall: Main Hall has capacity for 115 seated. Meeting room has capacity for 15 seated. Fully fitted kitchen, serving hatch can serve as a bar area.

WELLS CRICKET CLUB AT SOUTH HORRINGTON

A single story long building with a verandah and central porch with clock.

Wells Cricket Club hosts parish meetings in the East Ward.

Wells Cricket Club at South Horrington (BA5 3DJ)

WOOKEY HOLE COMMUNITY HALL

The Hall is a single story, wooden, brown and with windows facing out along the path. structure

The entrance to Wookey Hole Community Hall

Wookey Hole Community Hall (BA5 1BB)

WOOKEY HOLE CLUB

Wookey Hole Club, established 1884.

Founded in 1884 by the Paper Mill owners, the Wookey Hole Club was established for use by the villagers. It hosts a variety of pool, darts and skittles teams as well as offering live music.

Last updated: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 09:59